Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Agnes

Not a very good start in feb. I was saddened by the new of death of an ex-colleague . She been nice n super sweet n kind . Never fail to bring food for me when she come visit me at work n giving me discount coupon .

I m sad when at time she complain that she being bully at work . She is too kind to fight back n would just keep quite .

I m sad when people used this point to bully her .

I m sad where we not longer had time to travel n sit down for a drink .

I m sad n angry with myself ... For being do busy at work n didn't afford earlier to visit her when I can .

I miss the greeting smses I would get every festival .

I miss the time when we were working together . Fighting all the evil ppl n work towards to hit out target .

Agnes , u been a very good colleague and friend . It been very honor n pleasure knowing u .

Rest in peace . U r in great hand now . Take care ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home