Saturday, June 08, 2013

Rudeness

It like one of those week where I m like super busy buy still can pass with it . Just that with all the shit n watever fuck that coming along , I just couldn't b bother at all . It always like wat the fuck WTF .....

I always can handle pressure . I can do shit job and my endurance level is high . I just couldn't take it when ppl talk rudely n stupidly which in the case I had twice encounter on my last day at wrok . It fucking  pathetic . Usually I just like it go n walk away without saying anything . This time , I just snap n roll my eyes n fucking stomp away without even bother watever shit she going to say gossip or fucking feedback cause I really couldn't care or bother at all . 

Like wise , my colleague was comment she was rude when she speak . We all agree . I comment it all due to family upbringing . Do we agree here ? I believe so . How u behave is all prove wat kind of family u had n how your family member behave at home . It just a reflection of your own family member behavior . 

Anyway , it over n i prob got to deal with it . Hopefully wat rumor I heard is coming true n yes ... She b gone as hell it is . Fuck u , fatty whore 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home