Friday, November 29, 2013

Another jerk

Oh well , I was dumped . 

This guy I m dating decided that coming to 6 mths n he still can't get into the zone of with or without me it horrible ... Tell me he not ready for relationship . Just like that n we r over . 

He said it not fair if he continue cause it b just wasting my time . 

1) I was not treated fairly thru out . I gave him the space n time he needed . 
2) he happily flirt in tweet n log in grinder as he want n he assure me that all for fun as just to look look see see n not doing things behind my back . 
3) he would disappear for weeks just to attend to his game n he text me as he like n meet up as he want . 
4) he choose wat he want to eat n movie to watch . Cause he choosy n he only like certain movie . 

I gave in all the time just to make him happy . Do wat he want n never demand or stop him from doing anything . He happy he report strength or get over concern when I m not happy or go out with ppl . If not , he just heck care the fuck of me . 
So now , he just feel he not ready n he want to call off. 
Jerk !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home