Saturday, June 24, 2006

wat a wonderfool saturday ..........

Im having a mega hangover now.Party at zouk last nite.The guest dj 'copyright' from uk was good... It was good to able to catch up with papa and mama last nite at zouk.It been long long time since we actually have so much fun liao..... I got 3 surprise today in the morning althought waking up was a big problem for me .. I got a beanie babies called princess to added into my collection.Guess wat... it in my fav colour ......PURPLE .I have received my capitacard platinum visa card .... and it was in ...purple col ...hahahahaha ............................ and of course,my brokeback moutain dvd.I already watch the movie already.Jake gyllenhaal is damn gorgeous.All this surprise was kindly sponsor by good friend 'da yuen yuen'.thank u very much ......

I couldn't believe that i spend my whole afternoon doing housework.I managed to finish my laundry,cleaning my book shelf,sweep the floor and wash the toilet.That was what i hate most.. i got no choice.. if not, mom will be nagging at me.. well,that right.. imagine a queen washing toilet ???? never felt so relax on a sat ..mom not in.She went for mahjong session.Nobody at home to irrited me .

There a lot more to share but i m just too lazy to go on already. Going to watch tv and sleep liao.YES, it will be a very boring weekend for me.It ok .. i need a rest.WORK SUCK MY BLOOD ALREADY ....I need some time to recover.

ps:Syah, if u are here.. u need a break ya.. we shall do a chalet together next mth ya ...... see u on monday .........

2 Comments:

Blogger Royal said...

next time lah .. how would i know u not busy with yr men??always so busy one ...

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi syah and dave .. How are u both?

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home