Saturday, October 07, 2006

DAY 2 IN BANGKOK ...

Chutuchak Weekend market .. One mof my fav shopping place in Bbk.
The sky is grey now, but it didn't rain.
'Dyy' need to cool down after all the walking ...

We woke up at abt 8am for breakfast so that we could reach chatuchak weekend market for our shopping. We reach there at abt 930am. The sky was grey and i thought that it would rain .. So had to be fast and quick in all the thinks i want to buy.. Was suppose to look for some unique items here. YES, I did found some .. and i got a few great vintage dresses for Miss Y. Of course, I managed to get 3 cute Hello kitty basket bag from here. It so cool. Can be used as laundry bag, beach bag or even magazine holder.
We were inside the market for like 2 hrs. Poor "Dyy" .. He seem to be like having a heat stroke. Been carrying all my shopping stuff and walk with me round and round the market. I sweating like nobody bussiness .. Indeed, it didn't rain and it was so hot till i got a mild sun burnt ... My feet also cook up by the sun like a Bbq chicken.
We were caught in a terrible jam on our way back to the hotel.. it was like abt 1 hrs. My Pms mood satrt to come oreadi. Just hate to be caught in a jam. Went for lunch in the shopping centre next to the hotel then back to room for a rest... Will start my second round of shopping later... I was suppose to spend one whole day in the market ..AAARRaaGGgHhHhHh ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home