Thursday, November 30, 2006

CELEBRATION ...

Ok, we finally arrived at this Aloha resort after a nong nong journy. Guess wat, U can't on the air con for more than 7 hrs and got to pay gas and electricity bill if u exceed certain unit. Wat worse is all the ugly little ants and the blood sucker vampire that fly around... The place look eerie to me too. The bedroom suck like nobody biz. I so freaking regreat coming liao.
Miss K , Miss M and i choose a room and then settle in .. After that, it all hell of hard work. I m in charge of the food. I was busy in the kitchen washing, chopping and cooking. Finally at 5pm. I m done with all my cooking... Our hands are so super itching .. We decided to have a round of mahjong session. Gosh, I reli lost touch of it. It took me a few round b4 i start to pick up. But it was hell of fun ....
BBQ start at 630pm. Miss K helped to set up the fire while i went for a good bath. By then, ppl start to flowing in and i was still hook on the mahjong after my bath... Can't reli remember tha time that i had my first bite of food. But i do enjoy the red wine with the delicious prawn. Gosh, It was lovely.
Everyone enjoy themselves last nite. I can't reli remember wat time i start to knock off but i m sure i didn't have a good sleep.We were still talking till like quite late in the dawn... I will post up the pics soon. Me super tired now .. going to Bonk soon ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home