Sunday, November 12, 2006

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Does the food look delicious to u ?? I cooked lunch for "Dyy" today. It fried lontong. It a bit bland and not spicy enough. It been a while since i cook .. should have taken the pic of how happy he was when he eat the food.
Let see wat i did today .......

1 : Wake up early to go supermarket. ( Can't believe myself too )
2 : Do 3 load of laundry. ( yes, i didn't wash my laundry for a week )
3 : clear away 3 big bag of clothes ( I m sad abt it )
4 : Sweep my floor.
5 : Put all my shoes back to the orginal boxes.
6 : Cook for "Dyy"
7 : Buy all the birthday presents that i need ..
8 : managed to get "Dyy" friends out for a drink ( with "Dyy" help )
9 : Wash my toilet .
10 : Fold my laundry ( I didn't do it. "Dyy" do for me . thank u )

U see .... even my off day .. I m that busy loh.. like a housewife .. got to do all my housework. We left the hse abt 5pm to go orchard to get all the presents i need to get. Partly mama was in a cranky mood too. So didn't want to stay home. Dinner was sopnser by my beloved sis at coffee bean as i drop by to pass her birthday present. It was kind of late .. I mean late in giving her. Her birthday was in august. HAHAHA .... After that, we shop around in Ngee Ann and Heeran b4 we go to Zouk to meet his friends. It was good to see them again after a long time. We prob didn't meet up for like 8 mths already. We didn't stay late too.. back to home abt 1am. Gosh, i m so tired now .. need my beauty sleep ..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home