Friday, November 03, 2006

WORKOUT ........

I was still working my butt out at Imm today . It was a super freezing shopping centre. But was glad that the work ended well. It was my dept buyer birthday today. At the end of the day, we suprised her by buying a cake for her for a little celebration. In just a mth time, my birthday will be coming .. Yes, the royal queen will have a long long celebration for that day ... To Mr V, u dun have to be so sorry for it. guess, it just that we didn't have the time to sit down for a good chat.. I m just too busy with my own stuff now.
Supposed to catch a movie with "dyy". i was just too tired after the dinner .. and we just went home to rest ... Poor baby, he had waited for me for 2 hrs b4 i can knock off from work. I'm sorry ... time for bed liao ..ZZzZzZzZ ................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home