Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I WANT THIS BOOK ..


Of course, not the story or note book. I MEAN I WANT THIS BOOK THAT I CAN KILL PPL WITH ..Get it?? Today is the most sucker day that i can kill ppl off. Can't even have a off day in peace .. One after another , all the shit things just come to me. Hate thoso idiot who have no self respect for themself and others ... U all think u are the best .. but in my eyes, U all are a bunch of sucker and loser. I can even use the word dumb or stupid on yr all.. U SUCKER ..
I went to catch this movie around last week. Been busy with lot of things and now i just update this one .. It was a cool movie. I even brought the comic books to read. The death god is so cute .. The movie is cool and it will get u hook on .. so do catch it b4 it end .. I m waiting for the part 2 to come ..
I been thinking that if i have this notebook. Who i should kill first?? OMG, I didn't know that i have so mnay ppl on my list ya .... and i even think of the way how i want to kill them ... Mr D , Ms B , Ms M , Mdm J , Mdm A and Ms J is all on my list ... got 1 more .. this new member that just hate the club .. Miss H . nuts. All this bunch of sucker shall die at the same time and it will the biggest news in singapore ... Wahahahahahahaha .................. (evil laugh)

4 Comments:

Blogger h said...

hey! What movie is dat? The notebook sounds good... I think I need one in my life too. N the CSI will never catch me yah? ;)

1:12 AM  
Blogger Royal said...

it a jap movie. the guy got a note book from the death god and he use it to kill all the evil ppl on the earth.

11:49 PM  
Blogger h said...

eh... kill all evil ppl? then i must also die...

9:58 PM  
Blogger Royal said...

no lah .. we will share the book .. dun forget, i m evil too

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home