Sunday, October 29, 2006

FOS ..

" I am not in an open relationship with my bf. I visit saunas secretly to satisfy my sexual desires. I dunno why I keep doing that, seems like an addiction recently. But I need constant love and attention and my bf is always busy with his work. Maybe it's because my work is flexible and thus have more free time for me to fling around. I know what I am doing is wrong, but looks like I think more with my dick than with my head. "

My friend sms me this today. He was having problem with his bf. Well, wat can i say?? The cock went up to his head. I m sorry. I dun pity ppl who fling and sleep around n then act like a victim. Ppl like u not wroth my help to give advice. Cuse if u can commit to it, How do u expect yr bf to give u the same?? In that case, wat i can say is.. an open relationship is beta for u . why?? cause u are free to sleep around and so his he.But in the end, he still sleep with u on the bed at nite. Y not??

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home