Monday, October 23, 2006

DINNER AND DANCE ( PART 2 )

That Haema n Farah. Both my ex staff in another outlet. I design and make that women zombie costume.


My Godpa is on the right. The rest are my colleagues.


The men zombie costume. Yes, this was the one that make me stay up all nite to do loh. Make up not by me ....


This is one of my fav guy. Think he quite cute and shy at time.Shall not mention which outlet he is in. That Miss M ....
Miss L cute little hat can't see here. I especially chosse it loh. Shall try to get another pic on it.

There more to come. to all my fans, just stay tune ya ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

hmmm he really cute ley hahahah can intro him to me

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah!!! So jealous sial!!! Wer's haema n farah de pic??? Miss L ish so chiooooo!!!!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home