Friday, October 20, 2006

PMS

Today was a terrible day at work. I had a bad sore throat and had to deal with all the contractor that was coming in and out of the store. Yet this bitche had to come and irrited me. She mention that she was a trining manager from dun know where and i should have smile more if i want to be in service line. WTF?? If u are in my place .. prob that won't come out of yr freaking mouth. I dun sit in ofice and teach ppl watever training u are doing. Prob u training prostitute in bed .. i reli dun know wat to say .. Just put it this way.. not happy .. dun buy ... Y should i smile at u?? U are not Brad pitt or Tom?? As if like u spend that $20 in my store i m like lick yr breast for u like that.. even i sell, i service c*&^ lah ... Shut up and get lost .. stop pissing me off ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home