Monday, October 16, 2006

MY LEG ACHING ..

This time round, shopping suck big for me. It not a joke to walk from one place to another to get all the stuff i need for my Dinner and Dance. And i had to rush caush time is falling short on my time. Think of from Bugis to Wisma to Ngee Ann to Far East Plaza and to Junction 8. I m fainting from all this walking... Thank to my shopping in crime partner Miss Idayu ... Thnak u for being so patient with me. I got to rush home to do the costumes. Althought it onli 10 pcs of them but it not easy to do as i got to think of different designs. Not to mention that the person i work with is so hard to please.
Only managed to get to bed at 2pm. got to work morning tomolo and my whole body is sching now.. AARRAAggHhHh .......... Anyway, heard that a bitch was disappointed that her design was not chosen. Well. baby .. that too bad.... ' in the fashion world, one day u are in.. the next day u are out " ... wat can i say.. U suck ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home