Sunday, October 08, 2006

DAY 3 IN BANGKOK ...

This is a shopping centre next to my hotel. Not too sure of the name liao. dun reli have much place to shop there . Onli go there for supermarket and food. But u do able to get cheap nice shoes there.


Siam paragon is the new shopping centre. All high end brands .. My sis just told me that on the 5th floor .. there is Disney shop. Dman it, i was so bored in there that y i wanted to leave early ... wasted .. AaArraagghhhh .....


Happened to came upon this chinese restaurant when 'Dyy' was hungry when we were shopping at Mbk. It selling like fusion food . A bit of chinese / japanese/ western food. OK, at least it sell dim sum... I miss dim sum .... overall, it not bad .. reasonable price too ...


I do believe that the king just celebrated some things. U get to see thsi almost outside every shopping centre and everyone like would wear a yellow polo tee with the royal crest on it. Omg, I m the queen .. would anyone do that for me?? My col is purple ... thank u so much ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home