Friday, October 13, 2006

OMG ....

It been like 'N' times i wrote to the blogger that i need them to review my blog. I dun know whether they are seriously busy or it just that they want me to close it down .... I m yet to get a review or anyone to contact me. Miss Y mention that she only send in twice and they alreday review and unblocked for her when she had the same problem .. Y i hate to tke that long ??? I dun understand ... It sucks .. Been a bad day for me .. running up and down to do all the errand for my compnay Dinner and Dance .... totally shag off and tired ... Going off to do my costumes now ... Crossing my fingers for my blog ... :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

welcome back and congrates in your new work place. too crowded liao as i went on sat to meet u, sigh u r so forgetful didnt bring the stuff u wan to pass to me. well will see u next week then.

take care n have more rest

12:22 AM  
Blogger h said...

Thank goodness u r back!!! At least now i will have sthg interesting to read again when i come online...

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home