Tuesday, October 17, 2006

FINALLY ...

Finally, everything is packed and settle for my Dinner and Dance. I m like walking the whole day .... Been to Chinatown .. buying some ribbons and trying to get a pair of gold sock .. Guess wat, the market was closed for renovation .. Gosh, Thank for all the walking long.. Think i had lost some weight liao.. It not a joke to walk under the thick haze and hot sun loh ....
Back to Bugis to meet Miss M for lunch and then to Esplanade to watch them doing rehersal.Guess wat now, Nobody was there. Tis devil refuse to pick up my call.I just dun understand that wat the F^&* do u need a handphone when u just refuse to pick up call. I like call abt 10 times loh. DAMN ...... Talking abt all this shit that must take think serious and be there at every rehersal. I just dun understand wat been done when it should be at 5pm .. when i wa sthere at 6pm, I didn't even see a single soul. And u expect them to stay late to rehersal.. R U BEEN FAIR TO THE REST?? Ppl like them always talk and talk .. TALK COCK LAH .....
Finally, tomolo the big day.. after this crap .. i can have a good rest liao... and i won't get to work and see thoso irriting ppl that i dun want to work with .. That cool ... Will be meeting up with Miss Y b4 going to the hotel to get ready. Need to do some sale to earn some money for my next trip .. heeheehee .... going to ZzZzZ now ...... tomoo another long day for me .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home