Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WE WON ...

Tonite was my company dinner and dance. As i mention b4, We had to put up a performance. No worry, I m not performing. It was s tough year this time. The competitor was very strong. And i m glad that we won again this year. All the hard work and effort is been paid off. It was a crazy nite for me. I had to do so mnay hair and make sure everyone in the right costume. Make sure everything is in order .. At least i get to eat this year. Last year was reli a madness.. Didn't get to eat at all. After the show finish, we get to take lot of pics and to dance as well. Only able to get back to the hotel room at abt 1130pm.
Drinking make u do crazy thing. I was shocked that i was somehow in bed in my boxer and tee. I would spare the details. there abt 8 of us in the room. When i woke up .. it was like 7am in the morning. I dun know wat happened. My memory just wipe out ... all i could remember is that i hug my friend when he going off, in the balcony .. Miss A fall down and somehow i fall off the bed.. That all i could rememebr... It was Miss H that told me that i called 'Dyy' in the middle of the nite.. ?????? confuse ................ OMG
Shall update the pics soon ... Crazy nite for me is all i could say. Same place but with a different ppl now .... But m glad that we all had a good time ..

PS: How stupid a person ca be to use a expensive pearl necklace as a prop and start to blame ppl when the necklace got lost?? FAT BIMBO ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home