Thursday, October 19, 2006

HANGOVER

View for my hotel room balcony, My leg shaking when i took this pic.


Tat was how hazy it is in the late afternoon ...


I always request for a harbour view when i stay in Swissotel hotel. I just love this view. I m having a mega hangover tiday, pop 6 panadols .. Kill me pls. It only everytime a hangover i m craving for chicken rice.Got to beg my mom to buy back for me for dinner. The haze is bad. I m like having a slight fever and sore throat. sometime like stuck in my throat. Just hate it. been drinking a lot of water today. Suppose to meet "Dyy" today, decided to reat at home. i just want to lie down on my bad and sleep thru out ... My body are just too tired liao .

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

how come u stay at tat hotel? heheh

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home