Saturday, October 21, 2006

DINNER AND DANCE ( PART 1)

Ok, this is the long waiting pics of my compnay dinner and dance. Requested by Miss J and Miss A. This group was doing Mj song "thriller". It was a very cool dance that they have done and i m so proud of them.


This one mah .. Doing Diana Ross " I will survive" .. It was damn funi ... but it reli a dive performance that will knock Kumar off the stage ... Miss S make the gown for me in just 1 and a half weeks time. Thank u so much.


Miss A and i ... we were not drunk yet loh ...


That Miss K (who sponser a bit of my Bbk trip) , Miss M is the one in black and Miss Jowell in the poka dot dress ..


Ok, this is the lsat group that did "uptown gal". It was so funi .. Miss A tube dress nealy slip off .. I was so worried for her ... thank god that it stay put .... I still do have a lot to put up.. Guess i need to creat a album loh .... I will put up some more when i have the time ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home