Tuesday, October 24, 2006

SELAMAT HARI RAYA ...

Another major holiday here .I m working my ass off today. BUsy and busy ..I just dun understand how ppl can just come to Vivo and shop when it was s o crowded ... It was reli madness .. it like x'mas time in Orchard area man ...
I m super hapi .. Shall not reveal now .. When the time come, i shall write it down ... Omg, I sure can't sleep tonite ... Finally, tomolo i m meeting up with "Dyy". It been a few days since we meet up. I want to catch movie. There a few good movies in town ... And as for the good news, it worth to celebrate loh ... YAHOO ..............................

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

HMM cant even tell me? hahaha i your best fren lor

7:12 PM  
Blogger h said...

congrats congrats!
i know the good news!
very happy for u :)

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home