Wednesday, October 25, 2006

DINNER AND DANCE ( PART 3 )

Sigh, the cute little hat still can't be seem here.. SAD ..SAD ....


This cute chubby guy is my new found "love" .. just joking ... He reli fit the "ah gong" look for my uptown gal loh ... cute .. The guy beside is my area manager ..


No comment in this pics .. but if u are a big fan of my blog, prob u able to guess who they are liao .. no prize for the correct answer ... ( it just happened that the all fix into this pic.)


My lovely make up artish. Reli appreciate his help for helping me out in this year D&D . It reli tough cause he got like 15 pp to do .. Thank u ...


I m been raped by them and i caught them liao .. Oops, it was a joke. just love their costumes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home