Monday, October 30, 2006

LIKE THAT HUH ..

Ok, went for meeting today. Got offer for another position from my company. And i m taking it up .. Due to some reasons and I can't bear to leave all my friends behind. In fact, i have tendered my resignation letter last week liao. I got even a beta offer that i didn't dream off but after some stupid things crop up .. I decided to let it go. Have to say abig thank u to all my good friends that have been calling and sms me with all the concern and advice. Dun worry, I won't let ppl broke their promise to me.I must sure i will get wat i want. I m looking forward for the new job and i will have much free time to handle my own problems.Hope it the right choice i have make. No regret ...........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best in yr future endeavours!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaiyou jiayou JIAYOU!!!!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home