Monday, December 04, 2006

ONCE AGAIN IN JB .

Here we are, in Johor baru. The causeway didn't jam today. It a breeze for us. Waiting for taxi to Holiday Plaza now ... I m hungry ......


We went to this new restaurant at Holiday plaza. It called " Xin wang ". Not sure it the same like singapore or not. But it sell all the hong kong food loh.


This is the best drink that we have. It lime lemon sour plum. Veri cooling and refreshing. I love it .....


That the Xo fried rich. 1 star for it. Horrible to the extend .. not spicy, bitter and oily ...



That the Xo chee cheong fun. Look at the oil .. it enough to fatter me up to 10 kg. It nice but not my taste. My goodness ..........

We spend almost half a day at Holiday plaza . After that, we went to City square. Went to catch a movie there. It a malaysian ghost movie by the korean tran and malaysia supermoded Amber chia. Wat can i say ... bad ploy, bad acting , good looking actor and lousy story. Wat worse, the guy beside wear a cheap perfume and he smell a washing detergent. HORRIBLE ......

We went to a jap restaurant at the basement for dinner. Overall .. NOT BAD. but not to my taste. No complaint .. just have to try loh ... Left city square abt 7 plus and reach home abt 9 pm. .. I did enjoy myself... Thank u so much " Dyy " ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home