Sunday, January 28, 2007

BUSY ..BUSY ...

I'm still super busy packing my new cupboard. I didn't realise that i had tons and tons of junk to clear and to repacked them .. There still lots of pic waiting for me to download them... Not to mention to clean my house and put up all the Chinese new year items. Have i done my New year shopping ?? Yes, almost done .. Prob won't be going out this year ..so there reli nothink much to buy as well.. Will just stock up all the snack and Dvd ... Will just bunk at home watching them. Super tired lately, so many things on hand to finish up. My stupid nose been giving me problems. Bad sinus and it like a tap .. keep dripping water off my nose. I hate it ... especially when it block early in the morning.. Promise will update all the pics soon .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home