Tuesday, January 16, 2007

INDIAN WEDDING .

This is my first time attending Indian wedding. It my best best friend loh. We used to work in the same outlet. SHE IS A DAMN SUPER FUNI GAL .. I ms o happy for her.. Anyway, thsi is the Rom wedding dinner only lah ...... It at the restaurant inside the Singapore Recreation club ..


This Hindu god welcome us at the door ......


That the Bride Arti Devi ................


I love the colour , the design ...


That the husband now ..........

A group pic .. Y i was not there ?? Busy taking pic loh ............


One of the god in the resturant. I love every items they having there. Like wat haema said, i might be a India queen in my last life. She had never met a chinese that so crazy abt india stuff.


Exchange vow ......


Afetr the dinner, They did wat they best at ... Dancing time loh ...........


Everyone so happy ... U should see the colourful costumes they all wearing ... It hurt my eyes loh ................. I didn't appear in most of the pic today because .. I look shit today, damn ugly and super fat. It just not my day loh .... Left home abt 930pm. I m super tired loh ...



Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah!!! Arti ish married!!! Help me to congratulate her!! Thx.. Hahahahaz... chio lehx... Arhx... long time nv c u all le... Tk cr yox...

'Yuan de' outx.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home