Wednesday, January 10, 2007

3 AM ..

It's bloody 3 am in the morning and i m still turn left and right on my bed . I can't SLEEP ..Not because i can't sleep .. it my bloody neighbour having a hugh row at home. The screaming , crying and banging .......... It driving me crazy ..
I just dun understand. It not the first time they quarrel liao. Y the wife still want to stick with such abusive husband leh ?? This round was a very bad one ... I could hear the wife screaming cause the husband threat to throw the kids down .. I could hear the little girl crying and screaming too. The loud scream crawl into my heart. Was trying to find out which block and floor .. Can't get anything out. Saw my opp block neighbour came out to check too. I was wondering did anyone report police ?? I didn't see any loh ... Only at abt 4am .. the crying stop .. but wat the fuck ?? went to toilet .. i could hear the vaccum cleaner sound .... OK .. comfirm from my block one ...... I could hear the women crying and vaccuming the floor when i was at the toilet ... OMG .......
Well, i do hope that women would wake up loh ... How could she stand her husband abusive ?? Some more, i could hear her fight back .. Which mean , she is no weak at all. Unless the husband is rich / handsome / and good in bed with a big C@#k . If not, pls throw him away ...... Women should stand up for themselves..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home