Wednesday, January 03, 2007

PRESENT ( I M LATE )

My birthday present from Miss y . Love it .. Thank u so much ...


A cool note book from Mira for my belated birthday present ........


Braclet from Immae .........


This two present were form my X'mas party gift exchange. The bunny postcard is cute .. had a good time laughing at it ...........


A evil bear from Miss l .. It like a evil twin brother .. hahaha ...............


From Miss K ........... I need to find time to fix it ... Yes, i get my mummy to do it ..........


A necklace from Miss M . I love blink blink ...................

A big THANK U to all those lovely present .. This post is a bit late .. but still take time to fix it up ... Appreciated . thank u so much ............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home