Friday, December 29, 2006

SUPER SUPER DAY ..


It a super stressed day for me ..... Was having my Coaching test today .. Damn, I was super stress till i mix up the step .. Yes, i did passed.. but that was not enough ... but i should be glad that ...


1 : I didn't have to retake the 2nd time like some ppl ....

2: I still managed to score above 70 .

3: I know my promotion is coming.. U bitch .. beta give me that ...

4: xtra $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ...............


Wat i can said .. It finally over ....... My market value will be up again ... hahaha ..

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

u learing to drive? wat coaching test?

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession
capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Here is my web-site - cccam x86

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home