Saturday, December 23, 2006

MY GOOD OFF DAY ..

" Dyy " aka Mr Vain got himself a new glasses. He went to Wheelock place to collect his glasses and check on a book at Borders while i was busy shopping at Wisma Isetan. I m glad that i shop alone. My victory ... 1 Calvin Klein tee and gold coin purse. Wanted to get the shoes too.. too bad .. no sizes for me.


This meal is reli value for $$$ .. We went to bugis to pass the xmas present to Miss Y and Miss M. So we decided to drop by Bugis junction for lunch. We went to Siam kitchen and decided to try out their Buffet. Wow, we didn't know it that much. We are too full to walk after that...


This lovely xmas tree is found at Bugis. Prob the most expensive tree in town. The star on top of the tree is make up of diamond. Wow, I love it ... Give me all the diamond ........plssssssssssssssssss ...................


We end our trip at Bugis by watching a movie. Wat can i say ?? Great cast , boring story , nice ploy , nice set , and great costumes ...............

PS : It lovely to have breakfast deliver to me in the morning. I like to be surprised once a while. Love u ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home