Thursday, December 14, 2006

SERVICE SUCK ..


Well, I m in service line too but it just freak me off when this bloddy company gave me the worst service i even have. It a damn well known brand in Ngee Ann city. U know .. the spanish brands loh. I wanted to get a boot from there. The size is not right. So i get that ugly guy to check for me the smallest size. Wat the fuck, it u dun feel like serving me .. Just dun do loh .. I never force u. U got to act like u work in a high class gigolo den like that. U freaking ugly guy. Wat worse is .. he get someone to check stock for me . They have it at Liat towers .. I walk all the way there ......... GUESS WAT ?????? It the wrong items. WTF ..... How stupid he can be ?? Try to act smart loh ......... Damn suay bastard ..... Dun let me see u loh ... Freaking suck shop ........

I admit my service at time is not that good too but at least i dun check the wrong items for customer loh. How freaking stupid u can be ?? well, i m going to buy my items from other outlet. I m not going to yr freaking outlet .. Wat worse is all so freaking attitude. GO TO HELL .. U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home