Thursday, December 07, 2006

?????

I got my performance appraisal done by my boss today.I got no complant abt it but some question left my wonder.

1 : She said that my rapport with other store and colleagues are not that good .

Well, if i didn't get other colleagues up and help other store in their new launch, The store can be so nice meh??

2 : She said i got to work on my smile ...

I m cool and icy .. wat can i do abt it?? That my style wat ...

3 : Once again .. customer service ...

Me got nothink to say ...

4: Not to mention, she said i need to control my temper and mood ....

Well, when Pms come, i got mood swing loh .. temper?? Everyday got to face idiot ppl .. how can no temper ???


But, she does recongnize my other effort. At least , i know i m well like by my staff. She did hear feedback that they love working with me. That of course .. I care for their well fare loh ... I remember everyone birthday and make sure they got their off day on that day. Not to mention, i lead by example .. Not like other just talk and talk ....
She wanted to post me a challenge .. By putting me to work with ppl i dun like ( not i mention i dun like, it she think i dun like). Well, for her info, working in my company now .. it a hugh challenge loh ....... Well, i dun know .. she keep mention we are a family.. but i dun see it loh. She can't see others selfishness and how we got treated by them. She believe in her own eyes and not wat she heard. I just felt that i m like a 2nd class citizen in a third world. Watever, i give up liao as wat i always said loh.
I m just curious how my competitor would fare in this appraisal loh. I doubt they be beta off than me. But i believe she will judge them by how they act in front of her loh. Ok, i want to start acting now. Next year, they golden horse award will be mine loh. Who care anyway .. At least i know i m the best ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home