Tuesday, December 05, 2006

SUAY OR LUCKY ??

I got nothing to say abt my luck today.

1 : left home early today. Was suppose to meet Miss K for breakfast b4 going for meeting. GUESS WAT?? Someone commit suicide on the mrt track at Yishun station. Win already loh ... In the end, i got to take the train to jurong then change at outram then North east line to Kovan. OMG ..........

2 : late for work due to a stupid meeting. Wat can i say ???

3: I m back to Vivo city to help out my compnay for a new brand. It damn expensive. I m bored to death. and wat ?? No sale at all for today. That a recored .. Good loh ... My first day sabo me like that. My god .........

4: I m stuck at Thomson for 1/2 hrs.No taxi to take home... How cruel god can be?? I dun know i m luck or suay today ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home