Wednesday, December 06, 2006

SHOPPING BUDGET............


Ok .. The fee for my haircut is included in my shopping budget. Just check with "Dyy ". He mention that it shopping for a new hair cut .. That new to me .. but it ok .. Guess it will just make me spend less or i just let my hair grow long enough to make me the gang of F4 loh.
I know i shouldn't shop now as my shopping list is getting longer. I brought a Red belt today and yes .. i got my first poka dot tee liao. I m so crazy with poka dots loh .. Oops, think i forgot to mention to "Dyy" that i brought the tee loh .... Gosh .................................
We prob won't be meeting up much this week. I m working long hrs for this freaking week and sat and sun he got wedding dinner to attend while i work morning... AaaaRRraaGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..................... Ok ... Anyone free for shopping ?? HAHhahahaha .................................
I m going crazy liao ... standing whole day make me go crazy and my feet hurt like nobody bussiness .. Can't wait to get my butt out there asap .......... My boss came to talk to me today. I was surprised .. But watever it is.. it all bullshit.

Y must it be me to change and not him let ??

Y it me who need to learn and not the rest??

Y he had to explain to me wat going on and clarify thing for other leh ??

M i so important to them ??

Me not a small fly meh ??

Y it me the one who is un perfect and the rest of bamboo and fat bitch is perfect ??? it not fair loh ............................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home