Tuesday, December 12, 2006

SI MI LAN .........

Went out dinner with both Mr S tonite. Drop by to heeren to collect my reservation. Happened to know that one of Mr S knew my friend Mr i. That fine .. But somehow .. Mr S thought i slept with Mr i b4 and He felt that i m being sour abt him. OMG .. Pls spare me with all this shit ... I won't be afraid to admit who i sleep with and i won't run away from it. It just that my other friends knew him and they just asked me to be careful of him. In terms of being watever u are thing or even friend.
I know Mr i like for abt 3 yrs and u just know him like 3 mths. How well u know him ?? To me, i felt that u are the one that slept with him and feel like being undercharged by him .. M i correct to say that ?? Even u are in some kind of cranky mood .. pls dun take it out on me ... I support and trust in watever u do and i do hope that u will do the same for me .... That wat friend are for ?? It a small world .. I won't be suprised that one day .. U slept with my bf b4 ... wat come round will come back ...... It KARMA ............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home