Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BIRTHDAY PRESENT PART 2

Cool, this lovely bag is from my sister. I been looking for a green colour bag for a long long time liao. This come at the right time. It big enough for all my barng barang .. I love it ............


Remember my 3some date?? This is from the two lovely dude. Mr S and Mr S. Thank u so much .... They think the blink blink is so me loh .. And the "D" stand for DIVA / DEVIL / .....Thnak u so much loh ......... I do appreciated the thought ........


Ok .. This watch come with a nong nong story .. He took a long time to search for it ..and walk like thousand mile to get it when i gave him a off day ... I m touched .. Orginally, This was not supposed to be my birthday present liao .. Reli appreciated wat u have done for me ... I know being romantic is not yr cup or tea and u are still trying . Thank u so much .. LOve u .........

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

------


Cool .. it so blink that i can't even take a good pics of it .. I love it .. thank u so much .................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home