Saturday, December 09, 2006

LATE BIRTHDAY PRESENT .

This bear is my first x'mas present for year 2006. It from Mr V. Thank u so much .. It does help to brighten my day. I place it mext to my pc so that i get to see it everyday. ..


Ok, This is my birthday ang pow from Mr V too. Thank u so much .. I onli receive ang pow from my mum for my birthday present lor ... Ok.. the money will added to my fund for holiday .....

My weekend suck .. I dun wish to write here ... I need a break .... it freaking 5 am now and i still can't sleep ... Damn ............ I need my freaking drinking .. Give me vokda need ... arragghhh ........... I should be at zoukout .Aaarraaggghhhh ................ I should go to Sandy lam concert ..... Aarraaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..............................................

2 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

waaa so nice the pic. heheh welll sorry the ang pao crumble. heheh glad u like the gifts. where my xmas gift? hehehe kidding no need lar

11:00 PM  
Blogger Royal said...

dun worry ..sure have one lah ..

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home