Thursday, December 14, 2006

IT MADNESS ...

Finally, i cut my hair liao. It feel so much lighter at my head. But as usual .. I m not very happy with it. It way too short for my like and i look like a drag now. Pls .. I got nothing against them .. It just how i feel now with this haircut...

It a madness in town. It crowded everyday ..... Omg, I m down with a headache halfway thru my shopping.. ...... My shopping khaki of the day .. Nini ... It been a long time since we shop today.
Where we explore today ?? It madness .. From Paragon to Ngee Ann city to Wisma to Ck tang to Liat tower .. Back to Wisma and then Ngee ann city .... Wow, it a record ........ Well, not reli.. we haven't Heeren, Plaza sin , Suntec and Marina square. But was can i say .. i m tired and not to mention.. nobody to help the queen to carry the shopping bag... It pay to shop at time .. WHY ?? LOOK ...........
----------
-----------
--------------
These are the DBS Santa girls .................
I won a cruise for 2 to Malacca / Kl ..... Yes, i m going for a trip and it free ..
Back home with all my shopping bag ............ My leg hurt .. My heart pain and having a headache .. Sigh .. since when shooping is so tiring ??

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

congrates!! u r so lucky me use DBS card oso never win anything. heheh u bring me along wif u for the cruise? hahah kidding lar u got ur DYY liao. take care have more rest

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home