Saturday, December 16, 2006

WAT GOOD ??


I thought Suntec will be dead .... I m super wrong .. It was damn bloody crowded .... My finger aching due to all the cashiering .. My leg is aching due to all the walking up and down.. I hate it .. It make my spent lesser time with "Dyy"... Managed to pack up by 1pm .. till this stupid bitch came in and requested to buy a pant cause she walk all the way from Marina square. WTF ..Who care where u walk from ?? I tink u just want the 15% discount. U cheapo bitch. Pls brush up your acting skill. Damn ............. waited for 1/2 for taxi. Had a good chat with Miss L . It been a long time since we had a good chat. Gal, u take care ya .. hope to see u soon.

Hit home and 2am and onli managed to bonk off at bat 4am ....... How to get up to work tomolo ??? Looking forward to see "Dyy" tomolo ......... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home