Sunday, December 24, 2006

EVE STRIPES PARTY ..

X'mas eve party at Jasmine place. Well, it at her place every year. The theme of the party is Eve stripes party. We all had to wear stripes. It kind of fun to see everyone in stripes. ..


Diana and friend ..


Miss C


" Dyy " and i ...


Yan , Jasmine , Miss C

The 4 beauties .............


Gibert and i ..


Junior and friend .


Yan and i .....


One of jasmine friends. Found this couple quite cool. The gal quite pretty too ..... Heard that she work for Prada .. Gal, I love Prada ..

I can't remember wat time i left the place. Prob abt 3 am in the morning. I was drunk ... The stupid taxi uncle so scared that i puke in his cab. Damn u .. I already puke my lung out already at my friend place. I m so tired .

PS : Wat i get for my xmas present ?? A $300 worth of makeover for my new walk in wardrobe. Cool ........ Thank u dear ......

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home