Saturday, January 13, 2007

IKEA


Wat on our list ???

2 Bookshelves
4 Boxes ......
3 Racks ....
1 New cupboard .....
1 Laundry basket ......

I m looking forward for my walk in warerobe ....... Yahoo .... I m so excited ... Now my room will be free of all the shopping bag liao .. but i got to share it with my mum .. Damn ... Goes, i prob be packing my clothes whne "Dyy" not around. Yes, how could i let himknow how many junk i had ?? especially my bag collection .... Prob i will reach my 100th target for my bag liao ...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Vincent said...

hmmm ur house still have place for all those? hahah i never being to ur new house anyway. hhaha hmm i think i should go ikea too one of this days. 我要去IKEA

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home