Thursday, January 11, 2007

CHINESE WEDDING .....

I went for a chinese wedding tonit. It one of my best friend wedding. It was held at Hilton hotel. That the bride Loria and me ....


Loria and Ash ...


Ok, It was super boring while waiting for them .... But the fun start when they start walking in ........



The menu ...... I love the suckling pig .. * oink oink *

My best friend Slash and her sis Veron. Veron is one of the finalist in the Project superstar this year ........


My hair stylish May .. I think she almost drunk during this pic.


Ok, We didn't order that much .. It a game they want the couple to play. Guess wat ... We end up finish this shit ..........


Yes, they were force to drink 1 glass of red wine each ......


That how shock she was when she knew that there were a dozen to finish up ..... That the bridegroom ......

This pic .. Comfirm gone liao for May .......


Slash and Loria ...... I like this red gown she wearing .. Yes, she put a lot of padding on the bust.....


Me ??? SUPER GONE CASE LIAO ................


The dinner finish liao.. Waiting for the guest to go off and then back to the couple suite for fun .. Yahoo .........


We at the pool side waiting for the bridegroom to fetch us .. WHY ?? No key to go to the room loh ............


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home