Tuesday, January 30, 2007

FINALLY ......

The letter for my promotion is here already .......... nothink to say ... I m happy cause my hard work had paid off. The rest i m ok with it. It does call for a celebration .......... * MAYBE* ............
Spend half of my day in the office for meting .. back home at abt 4pm and then bonk off to the bed ...........
There a few good news to share .. apart from my promotion ..

1: One of my collegue is pregnant ........
2: 2 of my collegue is promoted too .........

When there good news, there sad new .........

1: My new store be opening on Valentine's day ..... How cruel is that ???
2: Feb is going to be a busy mth for me .............................


Was watching CSI tonite on channel 5. It was damn gross ......... Not to mention that it was sick too. I almost throw out . Was exchanged sms with Miss J during the show and we agreed that it was horrible and gross.

3 Comments:

Blogger sherb said...

CONGRATULATIONS~!! =)

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wootx!!! Gong xi gong xi!!!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Royal said...

thank u

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home