Thursday, February 15, 2007

7 yrs ......


Went to meet up with Miss A who had just got back from Australia. Was just updating each other ... It kind of sad that she had just broke off with her bf . They been together for 7 yrs and almost build a life in Australia together. It hard but wat can i do ?? I can onli lead my ear and support her in watever path she had choosen ...............

I told her that i had come to a stage that if the man can provided me everything, i m willing to forgive and forget wat he had done. She disagree with me. She said that the feeling is just not that anymore and they are like best friends now. I dun know watelse i can say...At times , it best to act blur than to start a quarrel ... It not easy to find someone and then start everything all over again ... How many times u can stop yr bf from flirting ?? How many time u can keep an eye on him ?? Everyone need their own space and certain is best to leave it alone ....

7 yrs is not long .. nither is short too .. I m sure there is a lot of memories to keep and it worth to give the relationship a chance again. I mean why not ?? How often u can get a man that love u than u love him more ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home