Thursday, March 15, 2007

DINNER TIME @ THE VILLAGE

Met Mr S and Mr L again for dinner. We were celebrating Mr L birthday loh. We went to the Village at Heeran for dinner. Well, at times .. I m not reli keen to meet up for his kind of dinner. Somehow, I felt that Mr S will always trying to dig out info from Mr L regarding his pay ( Mr L is a civil servant) . Mr S would keep on going and going abt Mr L job and how good the pay is becoming. On the other hand, Mr S would always complaint that he is so tired with all the work and how boring his life is ???

I just can't help but to feel that

1: Mr S had feeling for Mr L (Mr S is attached).
2 : Mr S is jealouse of Mr L ...........
3 : Mr S is super kpo ..........

It kind of stress loh .. Sometime, i can feel that Mr L is so piss abt it but he just keep quite . I m kind of irrited abt it too. Mr S would also hint on the expensive stuff i had on me. Well, if u can afford and work hard for it. I see y u can't have it. He would make comment abt them and how ugly is them. Worse, he keep bug me on the birthday present they got for me and how i should complaint if the crystal would drop off. He said it vcery expensive and it come with warranty for the crystal.. SPARE ME PLS .........

It was a chop chop dinner appointment. We finish at abt 830pm and boom .. went back home .......... I m dead tired and still recovering from my bad cough ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home