Wednesday, April 18, 2007

NUMBER 4TH

We been together 4 yrs . Today is the day. We went out for a small celebration. ... He went for his medical check up in the am while i went for my haircut at Paragon. We met up at abt noon. First stop was at Ngee Ann City. Need to pick up some birthday present and then Kino to pick up some books .... Lunch was at Fish & co at Wheelock place .


Here we are at Vivo city after luch. It both out ' virgin' trip to reli shop in Vivo city loh. Saw a lots of new shop opening. Lucky today is not that crowded. Drop by to look for a friend too. Went to Plaza Sin after that. Intended to catch a movie there and shop around ...


Alright . My present ......


My shopping trip is great ...... I end up with a pair of shoes, 5 tees , 1 pouch and 2 books. Y nothing end up in 4 ????


I brought all the cute tees today .. There popeye , elmo and bernie , princess duck and bambi . Bossini is having a nautical collection for summer'07. U can get all these cool popeye tee at great price. They had kids one as well. Do drop by the store and take a look. I managed to get the bambi and duck tee at $10 each. There this shop called 'pure mily' at Plaza sin having sell. The collection is cool. I almost buy all design up. Got to control loh ......


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home