Saturday, May 26, 2007

EXCUSES

When coming to do exchange for an items, Women can reli come up with a lot of excuses. Today i m back to work and i had to endure all this stupid excuses that come out from all the bitchy mouth. I m sick of tired listening to them. GUESS WAT ????? There reli 101 lame excuses from them. They can blame anyone to watever and anything.

1) The shop was so super crowded yest and i couldn't concentrate. That y i didn't check the items.

2)I didn't know sale items can't be exchange.

3) U mean these are sale items?? ( How kind my company to give u 50% off for fuck??)

4) It was a gift

5) The salegirl told me can ..

6) I thought it stated exchange within 30 days??? ( bitch, right below stated non exchanged for slae items.)

7) The fitting room queue was too long.

8) I was in the hurry when i buy the items. That y i didn't check.

9) My husband was rushing me, I didn't know i pick up the wrong items.

10) This is not wat i want . (WTF)

1 Comments:

Blogger wanpink said...

HAHA. Thats the tragedy for retail line !!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home