Saturday, June 16, 2007

HE IS DRUNK ??

' Dyy ' and i went to zouk tonite. It was the launch of this stupid game. It was freaking packed anyway. Miss S turn up with her bf "Birdbird". She told me she got stomach flu and will be going to bed and she just turn up. It was an amazing nite. Lucky no camera !!!! If not all thoso stupid pics will be up again. ' Dyy ' was drunk last nite and i think i almost gone too. I was smsing Mr TK and i dun know wat rubbish i was telling him !!!!!!!

MR TK .... SO SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!

We left Zouk abt 230am. I had a hard time to get him to shower b4 going to bed. Dun worry, I m not angry. He hardly drink and party lately too. Once a while is fine .... Sigh !!!! I will miss him alot when he not around .... *SOB*SOB*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home