Thursday, June 07, 2007

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

This float was hanging up at my acc panel to promo my baby swimwear for summer. It look so cute .....


The full acc panel i was talking abt the whole day .. It look so much beat. The last time it was like shit in every store. We had to find way and means to put them up.


The kids and baby sections.


The ladies section ...


The overview of the store.

It was a terribly stress day for me. I was working for like 12 hrs without any rest. Just minus away the 1/2 for break. OMG, It was worse than working in factory loh. There so many work to be done and had to make sure everythings is in order. No to mention the security guard there are old/ugly and super freaking rude. I hate all this guards. They feaking disappear when u need help but they appear when u dun even breaking need them. They behave like they are the fucking owner of the building. LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home