Monday, June 04, 2007

THAI EXPRESS

Thai seafood salah with glass noodles.


Prawn pancakes


Seafood tom yum with glass noodles.


Thai curry noodles .......


Bbq seafood platter with rice. 5 * for this .......

Meet up with Miss L and Miss K for dinner. It been a long long time since last saw Miss L. We had a great time bitching and pouring out all the crap and shit at work. Oh gosh .. I miss her so much. Still remember all the great time we had during the D&D... I m happy for her that she had found a good job. We shall have another gathering soon ya ....

I feel so much beta after pouring out my shit. Had a terrible days at work today. This is the first time i m going to pay my mistake with $$$$. U know how stupid the whole tink was?? It was reli a mistake but no chance given. I m alrite to pay but have they ever use their fucking brains to think who the idiot who caused it ?? I m not trying to run away from my responsibility but i just dun understand how fair this whole shit is abt ?? I believe if i m belonging to the other party .. All this crap would just flush away from the toilet bowl. Alrite, from now is work smart and push away watever shit that is not listed under my job scoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home