Sunday, June 03, 2007

HERE I COME ...

I was 'forced' to attened my best friend wedding.. Hahaha .. Juts joking. I been waiting for the day she getting married and here she is .. FINALLY .. Getting MARRIED LIAO !!!!!!!!!!


The wedding is held at the basketball court near her place. It was quite grand and wat best is the food is super delicious .....


YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



This is some sotong with veg .. Love it ...

Curry chicken .....


NASI BRYANI (MY FAVE )



Happily tucking in the delicious food !!!!!!!!!!



Oops, He shouldn't appear here. I found his young cook in the tent . Quite charming for a mly chap. It caught my eye the moment i was there ..... "Dyy" , U are still in my heart ...


The 'Kitchen' ....


I love all this cake but i didn't get to eat any. WHY ??? I m on diet ... So sad


Alrite .. This is the bride sister. We had a love hate relationship for like 8 yrs. My goodness, If i m bitchy and slutty. She is 10 times more than me. At times, i got to bow at her. I give up my crown to her ...


Here she is ... I m like a proud mama seeing my daughter geting married *sob*sob*


Sue and hafiza .....


Here come the groom. Well, the music a bit weak here ....


Here he is ...



This is the funny part. The guy in the gold baju is her ex bf. And he is suppose to at like the bodyguard to stop the groom form entering to the bride there. It almost like out chinese style but we need to pay in order to get to the bride. I wonder how much would 'Dyy' pay for me ???


She waiting .... waiting............ .waiting .......





Still trying to 'bribe' their way in .....


Alrite, the men in black is trying to buy the bride over. There a lady there trying to agree on the price. I saw a cheque but didn't see how much the amt was ?? Prob a good price.. If not, i would object to it . So how much would u pay for me ???


PHOTO TIMES .......


So sweet ......


Can't wait for the baby to come out ..... Hei, i want to be the godpa hor !!!!!!!!!!!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home